NVIDIA G-Sync is the new innovative display technology that delivers fast and smooth gaming experience for the users. It provides revolutionary performance, to eliminate screen tearing, minimizing input lag and display stutter, to create instant appearance of the scenes, make gameplay running smooth and the object looks sharper. Despite of how great the visual experience offered by the system, users sometimes still find some lacks – one of them being the absence of the system options or No G-Sync Option in NVIDIA Control Panel. If you are currently experiencing this issue, read how to solve it below.
Three Methods to Resolve No G-Sync Option in NVIDIA Control Panel Problem
The purpose of NVIDIA G-Sync is to present advanced technology for PC and laptop’s displays, by providing tear-free and silky-smooth gaming experience. However, there is still some possibilities that you will meet issues such as No G-Sync Option in NVIDIA Control Panel to be found. There might be several possible reasons behind this problem, which you can solve based on the cause. Here are few solution methods that you might try to tackle the problem.
1. Check if the system you used is compatible with G-sync display technology
To run and operate properly, there’s a list of minimum specifications that your device must own, such as:
- GeForce 10 series (Pascal) GPU or above, including graphics card of GeForce RTX 20-series
- R417.71 Driver or above
- Windows 10 x64 operating system or above
- Monitor that compatible with G-Sync, connected by DisplayPort v1.2 natively.
2. Try to install or re-install the monitor driver
Aside from possibly fixing No G-Sync Option in NVIDIA Control Panel issue, downloading and using the latest version of Driver may help you to resolve various driver conflicts and improve the performance and stability of your computers. Doing frequent updating is recommended for all version of operating system.
The steps to update and install driver vary a lot between different particular Monitor device model that you’re having issue with. Once the detail of your monitor is disclosed, you can search for the website to get the available drivers to download and install them. Follow the instructions on the specific website or search further for specific errors that you’re facing. As a tip, you can use driver update tool to help you download and update the latest drivers available for your device.
3. Use Windows Update to get latest update for your Windows.
Not having the latest updates for Windows may cause some unexpected issues, including No G-Sync Option in NVIDIA Control Panel. Here’s how to update your Windows:
- Click the ‘Start’ button to open Windows Update. Search for ‘Update’ in the search box, and click ‘Check for Updates’ or ‘Windows Update’ from the list of results.
- Click on either of the options to get updates, wait for a moment for the Windows to look for the latest updates for your device.
- If there is a message that tells you about availability of important update or tells you to review some updates, click on it to see and choose important updates to download and install.
- To get more information, click on the updates on the list. Check the boxes of any updates you want to select, download, and install, then click ‘OK.’
- Select ‘Install Updates’ menu.
- Just a note to keep in mind, remember to not shut down your computer or let it run out of battery during the whole process of updating the system. Having the process interrupted may corrupt the operating system and cause further unwanted problem.
Choose any method you’d like or try each of them, in order to solve the No G-Sync Option in NVIDIA Control Panel issue. After that, you can check the option availability by opening the NVIDIA Control Panel to see if the problem has already resolved.